Best tablet for photo editing?

Wichtig beim Vermieten.

Best tablet for photo editing?

Beitragvon fondue » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 16:18

I have been recommended a surface pro, and my wife has an ipad pro. I love her ipad pro, but I also want to be able to batch edit. I have a nice PC, but am looking for something that can travel with me, edit photos on the go, and also something I can use for note-taking.
fondue

Re: Best tablet for photo editing?

Beitragvon appealsseeds » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 16:20

ability to run photoshop, affinity, and or lightroom (lightroom optional, and another question on the side, photoshop or affinity..? probably for another forum.)

Bild
appealsseeds

Beitragvon severalpervo » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 16:21

Depends on what you're shooting with. If your gear list is up to date, then anything with an Intel core M or above, with 8GB or of memory will do. I also recommend plenty of internal SSD storage so you're only using external storage for backup when out in the field.
severalpervo

Beitragvon fondue » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 16:21

severalpervo hat geschrieben:Depends on what you're shooting with. If your gear list is up to date, then anything with an Intel core M or above, with 8GB or of memory will do. I also recommend plenty of internal SSD storage so you're only using external storage for backup when out in the field.

As a guideline.... The Core Intel M and i5 systems (Windows 10 and Mac, respectively) I have are up to processing files from my Micro Four bodies and Sony A7 II. Files from the Sony were a little slow to process, at first, until I moved to a strategy of SSD for editing and spinning disk for archive. These are pretty modest cameras. I suspect my systems would slow down a bit with files from something like 5DSR or Nikon D850. If things are slow, odds are that more memory and faster storage will trump a faster processor.
fondue

Beitragvon appealsseeds » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 16:22

If you choose the iPad Pro, you can't run the full desktop version of Photoshop because it is not available on that OS. There are only cut-down versions. The Lightroom available for the iPad is very nice, but is missing many desktop features. If you are happy with the iPad versions of the applications, then you can keep using the iPad Pro, but if you are missing the power of the desktop versions you will need a PC tablet like a Surface.
appealsseeds

Beitragvon severalpervo » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 16:22

appealsseeds hat geschrieben:If you choose the iPad Pro, you can't run the full desktop version of Photoshop because it is not available on that OS. There are only cut-down versions. The Lightroom available for the iPad is very nice, but is missing many desktop features. If you are happy with the iPad versions of the applications, then you can keep using the iPad Pro, but if you are missing the power of the desktop versions you will need a PC tablet like a Surface.

I'm using a Surface Pro 4, with Windows 10 Pro, i5 processor and 128gig ssd. It has enough power to run the full versions of Photoshop CC and Lightroom. When I'm home it's connected to my network raid storage, but it also has a slot for a micro sd card, so I always have another 128 gig storage on board. Also there is a standard full size usb port to attach most anything you would need. Often I use a bluetooth mouse and skip the keyboard. My wife has an Ipad, but I much prefer the Surface tablet. The standard file structure and ability to use a mouse are indespensable for me. ---jb.
severalpervo

Beitragvon fondue » Di 12. Feb 2019, 11:43

Making an ideal and fascinating image usually needs heaps of inputs from the creative person or the creator concerned.

In of late of innovative technological advancements, it's even a lot of necessary to form top-notch footage in the least times as nobody would be happy with smart once the simplest is clearly possible.

To get the simplest footage and photos, artists and creative person got to do heaps of piece of writing and changes to the initial capture. a number of the items that square measure sometimes needed embody adjusting the distinction, piece of writing for brightness and removing some pictures that the creator doesn't need to be gift within the final image.

All of those piece of writing routines became a permanent fixture in photography and it's a requirement that each one photographers get themselves familiar with to a way to set about doing them.
top rated tablets for photo editing
fondue

Zurück zu Vermieten